Exactly How I Write Stories | Bonenberger and Co



https://www.stevebonenberger.com/.

Just How I Write Stories | Bonenberger and Co

. How I Compose Stories ...

" I start praying and envisioning and writing as well as damaging on the wall in front of me. The fire is my sole resource of light. The power and also Voice of God are my sole sources of ideas.".

Travel Far.

Priest Steve Bonenberger circa 2020.

Steve Bonenberger,.
Exec Supervisor,.
St. Alegis.
1-760-707-7051.

#Writer, #Author, #Poet, #sci- fi, #thriller, #Christian Dream, #Christian Fiction, #Fiction Dream, #Fiction Sci-fi.

Watch Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Subutex used to treat pain in Cambridge, OH? | Ohio Suboxone Doctors

The Moment of Stiring up|Bonenberger and also Co.

COVID-19 News for May 1st 2020 with Dr. Natalie Kather and Stephen Cherniske (Bio-Chemist)