How I Create Stories | Bonenberger and Co



https://www.stevebonenberger.com/.

How I Compose Stories | Bonenberger and Co

. How I Create Stories ...

" I start praying and also envisioning and writing and also damaging on the wall surface in front of me. The fire is my single resource of light. The power and Voice of God are my single sources of inspiration.".

Traveling Far.

Priest Steve Bonenberger circa 2020.

Steve Bonenberger,.
Exec Supervisor,.
St. Alegis.
1-760-707-7051.

#Writer, #Author, #Poet, #sci- fi, #thriller, #Christian Dream, #Christian Fiction, #Fiction Fantasy, #Fiction Science Fiction.

Watch Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 News for May 1st 2020 with Dr. Natalie Kather and Stephen Cherniske (Bio-Chemist)

Psychological Language | Bonenberger and Co

The Moment of Stiring up|Bonenberger and also Co.